****** pRAISE REPORT ***** i ADOPTED THE ADULT GIRL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
****** pRAISE REPORT ***** i ADOPTED THE ADULT GIRL FINALLY THANK YOU MASTER.. THANK YOU WARRIORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU .

SMILES.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT!! I adopted the last 2 kittens 😻😻 Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I also pray for your needs.
Replies
10
Views
381
PRAISE REPORT, I ADOPTED a kitten Thank you JESUS. Please bring the owners of these 3 adults in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
330
I adopted a dog yesterday and today she broke free and got under the fence before I could catch her. I'm so sorry and sicken. I've been looking, but had to stop for the night Please pray for her safety and return!
Replies
6
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom