2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I pray for mercy from God Almighty. In Jesus Christ Name. I pray for God to help me, to deliver me from the darkness, to give me Light again. I pray for God to set me free from my mental prison, from the apathy and depression, from the mental labyrinth. I pray for supernatural guidance, for God...
Replies
6
Views
60
  • Locked
FATHER thank you for everything YOU done in my life. Please GOD take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this mircle on me please GOD please please do this mircle on me please GOD please show this mircle and bless me with my love ### and restor our relation again for...
Replies
4
Views
40
  • Locked
Please include ### and the community of the ### for their special intention. Many thanks
Replies
4
Views
50
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors. Today, 11 of my boarders will be taking their LICENSEURE EXAMS FOR TEACHERS. Please say a special prayer for them - LUCKY IVY ###/### VIARO/ ROILAN DE ###/ROWENA ###/ BERNARDO ###/ RONALYN ###/ SOLEDAD ###/ GOWEN ###/ ALPITA ###/ MYLA ###/ and ROSEL ### EFRENY ANNE ###.
Replies
4
Views
61
  • Locked
pls pray for me, moving on 1/31, need utilities turned on 1/30 without incident. Pls pray God will make everything go according to plan, need electric turned on in morning, natural gas turned on in afternoon. pls pray against all satanic attempt to disrupt - my landlrd will hold me financially...
Replies
2
Views
34
  • Locked
I pray for supernatural healing from God on her whole body (###). In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
69
  • Locked
Dear Father, please release me from any curses. Lord, please forgive me for all my sins, disobedient, and unfaithfulness. Lord, please glorify Your Name through my life. Please show people Your power and control in me. Please help me out from this financial difficulty and please help me to live...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
lord i pray for your support at this time of my life and i ask that you carry me through all my trials and tribulation and reveal the promises that you have promised me, help me to be an overcomer. give me the strength to pull through. amen.
Replies
8
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother, for strength, and for a more Christ-centered life. Glory to God! thank you
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I'm so torn apart, I can't take this pain anymore. If it is part of your divine plan to end our marriage, so be it, but please grant me the strength to move forward. If we are to remain married, please restore us and allow us a better marriage than we had before. I mean this prayer...
Replies
2
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom