Lord, I'm Such A Wretched Man I Just Ask That You Would Lift Me Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

unloved22

Servant
lord i pray for your support at this time of my life and i ask that you carry me through all my trials and tribulation and reveal the promises that you have promised me, help me to be an overcomer. give me the strength to pull through. amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please also glorify Your Name through his life. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father God, I just ask that you continue to do Your Works on healing my mother. Lord just her mentally and Physically, Lord just lift her up. She is really going through something, but I know you have ALL POWER IN YOUR HANDS. Lord, and I ask for forgiveness of wordly thoughts that go...
Replies
10
Views
168
Lord, I feel down. I ask you to lift me up again and help me through this time of life.
Replies
7
Views
160
  • Locked
If you would lift me in prayer as I let go of someone that I love as much as my own children. He made the decision to leave the family. It breaks my heart but it's time for my well-being to let him go. I appreciate all the prayers.
Replies
6
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom