If you would lift me in prayer as I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsandkats56

Humble Servant of All
If you would lift me in prayer as I let go of someone that I love as much as my own children. He made the decision to leave the family. It breaks my heart but it's time for my well-being to let him go. I appreciate all the prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been making attempts to make peace with God and turn from my sin. I'm in disagreement with God for the last eighteen months. My life has been put on hold for eighteen months while I fight a battle that I already know I can't win. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I'm a ### year old man and I am...
Replies
8
Views
173
Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Replies
9
Views
128
Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom