pls pray for ###, moving on ###, need utilities turned ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pls pray for me, moving on 1/31, need utilities turned on 1/30 without incident. Pls pray God will make everything go according to plan, need electric turned on in morning, natural gas turned on in afternoon. pls pray against all satanic attempt to disrupt - my landlrd will hold me financially accountable if I am in this apartment past 1/31.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that moving is in my future. I can't take on my roommate's problems, which he seems to want me to do. It's overwhelming my anxiety and depression. A financial breakthrough is needed as well. My heart feels broken. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
15
  • Locked
Please pray for my financial situation. Home going into foreclosure, utilities being in need of expensive repairs.
Replies
7
Views
208
R
  • Locked
I lost my job on Dec 20, 2011; I was grateful to be off for the holidays. My apartment complex manager understood, but now it is March. I filed my income tax for the 2011 year, thinking that would pay off the debt and buy me more time. When I was supposed to receive the refunded check, I...
Replies
5
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom