FATHER thank you for everything YOU done in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehwishHameed14

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER thank you for everything YOU done in my life. Please GOD take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this mircle on me please GOD please please do this mircle on me please GOD please show this mircle and bless me with my love ### and restor our relation again for always please GOD please do this. I have compelete believe on YOU GOD that YOU can do this mircle in my life I have fully trust on it. Please GOD listen my prayer and show YOUR mercy. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
316
Sending strong prayers to ### pours into her today from the Holy Spirit with all her medical stuff maybe bring only good news to her today and always.
Replies
6
Views
385
Jesus thank you for everything you do for us, please help me with my illness may I be getting better, protect us from all evil, in Jesus name I pray
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom