2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray for God's Peace to be renewed within my heart and mind. I feel tense because of health problems, and need a powerful touch from the Lord. I want to let go and let Him have His way in my life and situation! Thank you for praying.
Replies
11
Views
67
  • Locked
I would love to have some people pray for me. I'm ### years old and I already losing hair. I find myself always wearing a hat because I'm so insecure about my hair loss. I can say the only time when a hat isn't on my head is at home and even then I find myself wearing a hood. People sometimes...
Replies
11
Views
159
  • Locked
Please Lord help restore my relationship with my ###'s father. Open up our hearts to each other. Give us strength to overcome anything that causes conflict between us. Especially temptations and negative influences please Lord keep them all away. In Jesus' Name. Amen. Thank you all so very much!!
Replies
7
Views
41
  • Locked
I pray that I meet Jesus in a dream tonight. In Jesus' name.
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
Replies
8
Views
65
  • Locked
Please pray that I sleep. I wake up and just can't sleep. Now it's a little because of my ear that's bothering me and other times it's just that I wake up sometimes filled with fear. I know that fear is not of God but yet I have vague memories of past trauma and I still to this day wake up with...
Replies
13
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for little ### to be placed back with her mom and taken out from foster care. ### her mom is fighting the system to get little ###. The MDT meeting is on Monday ### at ###. Please pray that the meeting goes in their favor and they let ### come home with her mom. Thank you, God Bless.
Replies
10
Views
59
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for this day. Give wisdom, strength, and peace for each day Lord, protect my loved ones, and bring us all through, better, stronger, and victorious. In Jesus' name I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
99
  • Locked
```html Lord Jesus and Father God, Lord,,,,,,,I am very very grateful for all my blessings,but it's just not funny anymore,Lord I need the breakthroughs added to my life Lord Jesus,and Father God...I beg of you and cry to you.... Forgive me Jesus and Father God,Please shine favor on me,thank...
Replies
9
Views
236
  • Locked
Jesus father please please give me a job. I need it very much. forgive all my mistakes. please father be glorified through my life. please help me father. I trust in you master.
Replies
7
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom