Jesus father please please give me a job. I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus father please please give me a job. I need it very much. forgive all my mistakes. please father be glorified through my life. please help me father. I trust in you master.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
299
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
243
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom