Please pray for God's Peace to be renewed within my heart and mind. I feel tense because of health problems, and need a powerful touch from the Lord. I want to let go and let Him have His way in my life and situation! Thank you for praying.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
🙏 Health 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Honor Patriarch & Matriarchal Figures Eph 6:2-3, Spiritual, Emotional, Temporal Support, Fruitfulness... Father, we humble ourselves as we bless You and forget none of Your benefits: Pardon of iniquities, Healing of Al our iniquities, crowning our live...
🙏 Health 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Honor Patriarch & Matriarchal Figures Eph 6:2-3, Spiritual, Emotional, Temporal Support, Fruitfulness... Father, we humble ourselves as we bless You and forget none of Your benefits: Pardon of iniquities, Healing of Al our iniquities, crowning our live...
🙏 Health 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Honor Patriarch & Matriarchal Figures Eph 6:2-3, Spiritual, Emotional, Temporal Support, Fruitfulness... Father, we humble ourselves as we bless You and forget none of Your benefits: Pardon of iniquities, Healing of Al our iniquities, crowning our live...