Please Lord help restore my relationship with my youngest ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

northchic

Servant
Please Lord help restore my relationship with my ###'s father. Open up our hearts to each other. Give us strength to overcome anything that causes conflict between us. Especially temptations and negative influences please Lord keep them all away. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank you all so very much!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please restore my relationship with ### I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for Your divine intervention in my relationship. Please heal the pain, misunderstandings, and hurts that have caused us to break apart. Soften our hearts towards one another, remove all anger and pride, and...
Replies
5
Views
295
Please help restore my sense of happiness, banish my sense of sadness and depression. I am still mourning the loss of my beloved wife ###. It's been almost ### years now. Please restore my sense of purpose and my former interests in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
Replies
8
Views
256
I am stuck in another country until the middle of July. Back home, my ### was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I am praying for a miraculous healing. I need her to get well again. I have found a miracle vitamin that has proven to shrink pancreatic tumors and I mailed it to her. Maybe it won't...
Replies
10
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom