2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
who would be the one praying for me for tonight i will pray for you and you will pray for me
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
pray for my sister she is being transfered to a rehab place soon due to insurance no longer pay at the hospital she sill is not standing or walking thanks for all prayers God Bless
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Locked
Could anyone please say a prayer for my poor mother who is suffering in pain from her back. Please pray for her healing, please. Thank you..
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
I NEED YOUR HELP AND PROTECTION AS I GO ABOUT MY DAY LORD. PLEASE LEAD ME IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR YOUR NAME SAKE. CAUSE YOU BLESSINGS TO OVERTAKE MY LIFE THAT WE MAY BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. PUT MY ENEMIES UNDER OUR FEET ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD THAT WE MAY BE VICTORIOUS IN YOU LORD! IN...
Replies
5
Views
34
  • Locked
lord please put a hedge of protection around my daughter will you bring the change in their lives, that only you can bring. drive them into your will. we bind the seducing spirits and loose the holy spirit of conviction to a godly walk that is pleasing in your site. bring the to repentance and...
Replies
4
Views
96
  • Locked
im facing heavy financial problems, a miracle should happen in my life,..please pray for ###
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
Lord you said stretch out your hand and the man's arm was completely restored
Replies
4
Views
37
  • Locked
DEAR FATHER, you know everything please help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Replies
6
Views
42
  • Locked
God said in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
Replies
4
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom