pray for my sister she is being transfered to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for my sister she is being transfered to a rehab place soon due to insurance no longer pay at the hospital she sill is not standing or walking thanks for all prayers God Bless
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my sister ### she has a Muslim husband and alot of friction between them and he fights with her slit and sometimes get violent. She is also sick in body. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
11
Views
230
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
315
Pray for my sister ###, she is battling stage four ovarian cancer. Thanks and God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
679
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom