DEAR FATHER,you know everything please help me. IN JESUS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
DEAR FATHER, you know everything please help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
229
Dear God please help me stop shaking and sweating and having AWS. Please help me overcome my AUD. Please help me get back to work tomorrow and to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my...
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear God please help me. I'm so sorry but I am very tired and I have not been able to sleep at night because my my mind won't stop thinking about work and the projects and the proposals keep me up and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I only get a couple of hours of sleep and when I do...
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom