I NEED YOUR HELP AND PROTECTION AS I GO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I NEED YOUR HELP AND PROTECTION AS I GO ABOUT MY DAY LORD. PLEASE LEAD ME IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR YOUR NAME SAKE. CAUSE YOU BLESSINGS TO OVERTAKE MY LIFE THAT WE MAY BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. PUT MY ENEMIES UNDER OUR FEET ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD THAT WE MAY BE VICTORIOUS IN YOU LORD! IN JESUS NAME...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Please pray urgently for me. I am all alone and many people are hurting me, mocking me, spreading lies about me, and blaming me for the pain and health problems they themselves have caused. My health is very compromised, my strength is almost gone, and I am abandoned. When I have asked for help...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom