2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Lord, Please restore what the devil took from me. Restore me, too. Bring justice.
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
Please pray for me so that I may be able to pass my drivers permit written test, this will be my ### time taking it. I asked God to help me all ### times but He didn't, He ignored me because if He was listening He would of helped me pass the test along time ago. Tomorrow I will take the test...
Replies
6
Views
49
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to show His great mercy to me and mine to solve any problem and trouble. I do not want to look elsewhere output. Let us pray for God's way of escape and God's glorious way of salvation in my life. Let us pray to sort things out in my life in my favor. Let us pray that I can...
Replies
7
Views
48
  • Locked
Please GOD, I pray for your salvation and for continued grace, mercy, and love. I'm going through a lot of difficulties GOD and sometimes it seems it's better by just throwing my hands up. Help me through these tough times, GOD. I pray that you bring me peace and that you soften the hearts of...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
My son is age ### and his classmates love to talk about him they say things that are so hurtful to him he is a humble boy he loves making friends and he loves sports. I feel so hurt inside because it's killing his spirit and he really just wants to be a kid please join me on prayer....father I...
Replies
8
Views
87
  • Locked
By God's grace my wedding went well. Thank you for all your prayers. Me and my husband is planning to change our jobs very soon. I have left my job for getting time-off for the wedding preparation and husband's job will be there only till Feb last. Please do pray especially for us that both of...
Replies
9
Views
267
?
  • Locked
I need prayers as I approach my crossroads. I've been married for 14 years; however, next week is divorce court. We have been separated for two years and I see no change in him. We are unequally yoked and unless he gets saved before next week divorce will take place. I no longer want to be a...
Replies
10
Views
81
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
Replies
12
Views
60
  • Locked
Help her understand.
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
lord i need ### very urgently lord i have no one to turn to but lord please please grant me this miracle i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom