Lord, Please restore what the devil took from me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, Please restore what the devil took from me. Restore me, too. Bring justice.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that I'll be getting miracles from God and remove witchcraft, demons out of my life, body, family and my family will be nice.
Replies
9
Views
152
Jesus I prayed that you will assist to restore what have been taken from me because of the unfair policies by the government back to me I always wanted to have a godly marriage back it kept delaying because I am out of job and only be given contract job caused I am a local suffering under the...
Replies
8
Views
262
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom