2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
God, I pray traveling safety of my ### today. Thank You for their visit. Holy Spirit, work mightily in every home and place they visit...leading them and many souls to Jesus Savior, as Lord. of their lives. ###Amen.
Replies
3
Views
163
  • Locked
Father God, Thank you for a day for Thanksgiving. May you keep everyone safe and bless them on this day. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
62
  • Locked
Thank You Dear Lord-for all You have Given -Amen May God bless you all
Replies
5
Views
58
  • Locked
. Happy Thanksgivukkah. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Be safe, don't overeat. Stay calm. Be thankful for all your blessings. Drink plenty of water. Lots of greens, less salt. Have a blessed day. In the Lord
Replies
6
Views
81
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for steps toward my family's closer relationships to each other thru Jesus. I pray our ever-closer relationships with Jesus as Savior of souls and Lord of our lives. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
Family is far away in other states and being single today is lonely for me without my family.
Replies
6
Views
70
  • Locked
God, I pray protection of my family today. Guard our hearts, minds & bodies. Break & deliver us from all evil including generational curses. I ask wisdom for us. Thank you for safety under your mighty wings. I pray in Jesus name it is so.
Replies
4
Views
60
  • Locked
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you Jesus!
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
Thanks a lot for your prayers. God really answered all my needs and I just want to say. Thank You Jesus for your people who pray constantly before your holy throne.
Replies
7
Views
72
  • Locked
Lord God you know and see all things. Lord I put all my faith in you to protect me always from my enemies and to clear away anything in my life that should not be. There are times I feel people take advantage of my goodness but I am not doing anything I do for them. I follow what would be...
Replies
6
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom