Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
. Happy Thanksgivukkah.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Be safe, don't overeat. Stay calm. Be thankful for all your blessings. Drink plenty of water. Lots of greens, less salt. Have a blessed day. In the Lord

 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WISH EVERYONE AN EARLY HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE EVERYONE BECOMES EVEN MORE TIGHTER WITH GOD & JESUS DURING THIS HOLIDAY,
Replies
7
Views
319
📖 “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” — Psalm 107:1 (NIV) 🙏 Father, today we pause to give You praise. Before we ask for anything, we want to thank You for everything. Thank You for Your faithfulness that never changes. Thank You for Your mercy that meets...
Replies
10
Views
351
I spend Thanksgiving with my family and I was reunited with my next to the oldest brother we were estranged for a while but I forgive him of what he did to me like Jesus forgave us. We hugged and said we loved each other and Thank you Lord for us speaking to each other again. And I had a...
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom