Feeling Lonely Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

Humble Servant of All
Family is far away in other states and being single today is lonely for me without my family.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"I will NEVER leave thee, nor forsake thee," (Hebrews 13:5b). Those are the words of the Lord Jesus. Thus let me pray for those feeling lonely today. Father in heaven, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I ask You in Jesus' name that You would reassure those feeling lonely for whatever reason...
Replies
6
Views
186
My ex wife wants to date now and I just saw a text that she says I’m lingering around and she wishes I would just disappear. I’ve tried to many things and tried so hard to win her heart back and I know it’s all God’s will but it’s hard to accept. I pray that Jesus can help heal her heart to...
Replies
6
Views
303
Lord please bless me with a good woman. A woman who is not going to use me, a woman that wants to talk to me all the time. A woman that doesn’t mind communicating with me. Lord I’m tired of being used and people playing with my feelings.
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom