2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Thankyou my God for this day this life this morning for this life my food my family especially for Your love and Word in my life Lord forgive my debts and I forgive those in debt to me bless Your child with Your promises fill us with love peace faith joy wisdom please protect our health bless us...
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
pray for solution amen
Replies
6
Views
53
  • Locked
A very happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you God for everything!
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God Bless You All to have a safe and wonderful day. Let us all be thankful for this day! I am keeping everyone in my prayers and thank you all who have been praying for me and god bless my new friends on this site and everyone else as well! Thank you lord for the...
Replies
6
Views
78
  • Locked
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody We are thankful for what our God Almighty helps us with and gives us in the past, in the present, and in the future. Amen Happy Thanksgiving, to our Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah (Yasouaa). Amen and Amen
Replies
4
Views
68
  • Locked
Please agree with me in prayer that God provides rent money for December. I am behind on many bills, I'm trying to pay my daughter's medical bills, also. My income doesn't stretch far enough. We were facing hunger, but, God provided food for a few days. God is so good.
Replies
6
Views
74
  • Locked
I am a man saying: Happy Thanksgiving single ladies!! Praying you'll get married. (ladies who want a husband). The Lord will provide a husband for you. Remember Jesus loves you and so do I.
Replies
2
Views
66
  • Locked
May The Lord bless all of us and grant us happiness and good health. In Jesus name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Lord please ### to be a man who loves Jesus with all His heart. help ### to be involved in church programs and activities, loving children and praying for them daily. Help ### to be a role model that Jesus would be proud of and help ### be honest with ###self and with others. Precious Holy...
Replies
5
Views
149
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, I pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and myself to have a safe blessed holiday, stress free, no worries, happy...
Replies
3
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom