2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I'm praying that You Almighty Son of God reveal Your will about my future to me, Your servant ###. I thought I could be a minister, but I have looked and there are requirements in regards to my past that I can't meet, because of all that I have had to go through to get to here. At...
Replies
8
Views
150
  • Locked
Please please please pray for my boyfriend ###. He can't wait to see me, be with me. He can't stop thinking about me, desires me with all his heart and soul, more than anything. He falls more and more in love with me every day. He totally loves, cherishes, adores me more and more in every way...
Replies
2
Views
54
  • Locked
Dear king and father above I thank you for blessing my parents to make it back home for thanksgiving and I'm thankful for all the blessings and the life you've blessed me, I pray to you also to protect me and keep me safe from serious pain and trouble without pain and trouble itself, I pray to...
Replies
7
Views
137
  • Locked
lord thank you for ### lord bless ### to get a lot a lot better quality stunning striking really stylish quality dress coats jackets everything at great price and for it to get better better in jesus name bless me please lord with outstanding quality stylish clothes at cheap prices abundantly in...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
please please all pray for my whole hair to be incredibly thicker fuller stronger very radint every strand follicle that I wil lbe so very amazed lord make this happen for me please grant me lord please a new grown of stunning really thick hair that I will be astonished bless ### shampoo to make...
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
WEALTH RICHES COME TO ME RIGHT NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME ALL MY NUMBERS ON THE LOTTO THE LOTTO RAFFLE THE EURO THE EURO RAFFLE EVERY SEARCH CARD I BUY TO RIGHT NOW ALL COME UP HIT THE JACKPOTS NOW FOR ME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO OTHERS THAT DON'T EVEN ASK I ASK THIS HAPPEN TO...
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME YOU SAY ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR MANY YEARS GRANT ME VICTORY SUCCESS IN THIS ALL THINGS RIGHT NOW LORD GIVE ALL EVERY ONE OF THE MAKE UP COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT BEST EVER INGREDIENTS FOR THE PARTICULAR MAKE UP I DESIRE NOW...
Replies
2
Views
75
  • Locked
Lord please allow for communication to flow lovingly and real in my relationship. Lord I pray for a successful event this evening as friends gather and give thanks for all we have. I pray these things in Your name with all that I am.
Replies
7
Views
109
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME ### ### ALL ### HEART WAYS ATTIDUE TOUGUE WORDS TOWARDS ### TOWARDS ### MIGHTLY MIGHTLY RIGHT NOW ALWAYS TAKE AWAY ALL UNBELIVE FROM ### MAKE ### YOUR SELF VERY VERY RAEL GIVE ### A REAL INCOUNTER WITH ### IN JESUS NAME
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERY SINGEL TIME A PHOTOGRAPH IS TAKEN OF ### THAT THE PICTURES OF ### WILL TURN OUT TOTALLY AWOSOME TOTALLY STUNNING AMZING OUTSTANDING NOW ALWAYS AND FOE ### TO BE INCREDIBLY PHOTOGENIC LORD MAKE THSI HAPPEN EXEED ALL ### EXPECTATONS PRAYER REQUEST ### FACE IS BLESSED ###...
Replies
3
Views
81
Back
Top Bottom