LORD PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME YOU SAY ASK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
LORD PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME YOU SAY ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR MANY YEARS GRANT ME VICTORY SUCCESS IN THIS ALL THINGS RIGHT NOW LORD GIVE ALL EVERY ONE OF THE MAKE UP COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT BEST EVER INGREDIENTS FOR THE PARTICULAR MAKE UP I DESIRE NOW ABUNDANTLY LORD IN JESUS NAME FLOOD LORD RIGHT NOW EVERY MAKE UP BRAND COMPANY EVERY ONE WITH THE TOTALLY VERY VERY BEST EVER NEW BEST EVER NEW FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOISTURIZERS BB CREAMS BRONZERS COSMETICS WITH THE BEST EVER TEXTURE COLOUR TONE CONSISTENCY INGREDIENTS THAT MEETS AND FITS ALL MY NEEDS DESIRES TOTALLY EXCEEDS ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AT GREAT PRICES THAT I PUT ON DON'T WANT TO TAKE OFF THAT I LOOK FEEL A MILLION DOLLARS WITH ME I COMMAND THIS MAKE UP MADE RIGHT NOW PRODUCED RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND THIS MAKE UP TO RIGHT NOW FLOOD EVERY PLACE SHELF STORE MAKE UP COMPANY EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PLEASE LORD DO THIS FOR ME IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE VICTORY SUCCESS IN THIS NOW I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME THE MAKE UP I DESIRE TO OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW ABUNDANTLY MY MAKE UP ENLARGE ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW LORD GRANT ME THE VERY BEST EVER NEW COSMETICS FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOISTURIZERS RESTORE EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE EVER HAD WITH THE MAKE UP NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you say ask and I will receive I ask you please please bless my under eye surgery on the 28th May this year with Dr ### in every single way please lord in Jesus Christ name lord please please anoint and please lord give Dr ### supernatural incredibly awesome skill expertise wisdom precision...
Replies
7
Views
480
Lord, your words say ask, and I will receive. I ask you, please, remove permanently, absolutely all white bits, absolutely all lumbs bumbs bumby bits, dark circles, hollows, raised bits under my left eye once and for all, please Lord, right now without any delay in Jesus Christ's name. Please...
Replies
3
Views
279
Very urgent Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. Please, please remove permanently, absolutely all white bits, lumbs, bumbs, raised bits, bumby bits, darks circles, hollows under my left eye permanently in every way. Please Lord, right now, please Lord make under my left eye brand new...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom