2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Jesus, thank You for small steps. Restore the stolen years. Return my relationships w my ### to wholeness. Make Your home in all our hearts. God, I pray future years of much close fellowship with my ###, forgiveness & Love in Jesus. ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
96
  • Locked
Thanks be to God!! Please pray for sleep restoration and good medication tolerance. Thank you so much.
Replies
8
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear Family of Intercessors, On this special day and weekend, would you please pray for a prompt, good, refreshing, positive message of news from someone bereaved about whom I am concerned, for emotional healing, peace of mind and restoration of relationship. May this person be in touch, open...
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
I gratefully ask for prayer for help in my upcoming interview with the administrative office; may they be understanding and lenient to me. May I find favor with them. Please pray for work provision and financial breakthrough. Blessings and Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
93
  • Locked
In July 2013 I was terminated from employment. A coworker was a bully towards me. He was physically and mentally abusive. He stole from the company's convenience store and borrowed money from guests without paying them back. I bought him meals. My two daughters think I am a loser. Please Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
76
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for flipping everything the enemy is using for bad for good we will be able to have a great day all curses reversed and no stress praise the Lord right now with the blood of Jesus according to God's will 100 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
Please pray that I did pass my second wpe exam--taken on ###, 20###--with at least a score of an ###
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray for the right use, guidance and tolerance of my current treatment, and its near future benefits and positive effects. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
70
  • Locked
I somehow stuck in my project and feel discouraged and am suddenly not sure anymore if I shall drop it. Please pray for help and guidance.
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
God, guard my loved ones as they drive today. I pray protection of their hearts & souls. Holy Spirit, come to all homes & my loved ones & others they visit..soften all present to Jesus as soul Savior & Lord of all. ###Amen
Replies
6
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom