2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I am asking prayers for ###. Tomorrow they are to do an endoscopy on her throat. They think there may be some kind of blockage there. Please heal her and everything be back to normal. Thank you that she is doing better. God bless
Replies
13
Views
133
  • Locked
All my life I've dreamt of a happy life. Falling in love, getting married, honeymoon. A successful life. Financial autonomy. Buying that first house. A circle of friends. But instead what I got was that I am a ### year old man, bad back, no friends, no wife, no romantic other, no house, no job...
Replies
9
Views
349
  • Locked
Let's put in prayer to the Lord let me I switch to another higher level in this to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him and adore Him.
Replies
6
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord please help me with decision making. Thank you Lord.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Hi and good afternoon; I'm asking for a prayer request for my family to be protected. I have a ### year old son, ### & ### years old daughters. I have picked up my Bible and God has intervened in my path of life but I'm being spiritually attacked. I seem to be alone on this since I proclaimed my...
Replies
7
Views
84
  • Locked
I believe wholeheartedly that God is the one who was pleased to learn precisely theology and he has repeatedly been faithful to me for this career. Let's send a our prayers to Christ and ask Him to show the faithful, merciful and gracious to me, more than any other time of these lectures ahead...
Replies
4
Views
62
  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor ###. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
4
Views
51
  • Locked
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
I need a lot of your prayer support! Years of fighting, make fast and pray with - lust, carnal passions and desires, masturbation, watching the flesh of the people of the opposite sex and no mature love. I believe that when we are all together and agreed Christ gave me the final victory and...
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
Please pray that God favors, provides for and protects my family and I as we travel through ### areas.
Replies
5
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom