Heavenly Father, I am asking prayers for ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I am asking prayers for ###. Tomorrow they are to do an endoscopy on her throat. They think there may be some kind of blockage there. Please heal her and everything be back to normal. Thank you that she is doing better. God bless
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
12
Views
466
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
7
Views
294
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom