lord thank you for ### lord bless ### shop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord thank you for ### lord bless ### to get a lot a lot better quality stunning striking really stylish quality dress coats jackets everything at great price and for it to get better better in jesus name bless me please lord with outstanding quality stylish clothes at cheap prices abundantly in jesus name
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
157
Heavenly Father, 🙏✨ This morning, I come to You with a heavy heart and a worried mind. You know everything I am carrying right now — the expenses, the needs, the responsibilities, and the fear of not having enough. Lord, I humbly ask You to remove the anxiety and overthinking inside my heart...
Replies
8
Views
139
Lord God Almighty in Heaven, I'm praying for a better job opportunity with better pay rate and to be around Christian brothers. Open doors for a better job opportunity, make a way for me to get a car to work in the mornings and get weekends off. Show me favor with ### if it's your will. Give me...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom