2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Thanks=FOR=giving, PrayerRequest.com Family! ** http://stir-marketing.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/charlie-brown-thanksgiving.jpg
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, King of the universe, look with mercy on those who rule over us. Grant to our President and his administration the grace to know and do your will. Let them serve all their subjects in truth and righteousness. Inspire our Congressmen with the courage to make laws for the...
Replies
4
Views
71
  • Locked
God thank you for your grace and your gift of salvation. God I love you please let me meet a Christian woman. My future wife. Please let me buy a house for me and my kids. Please help me God. I know you are please help me to be patient. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
Thanks for all you have done for us. I plead for better sleep, the whole night long, waking up in the middle of the night has making me very weak, I pray to be an excellent teacher and to be better each day, that nobody and nothing interferes to keep my jobs, Pray for me to manage that class...
Replies
3
Views
57
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### to find work. Please pray for him that the Lord guide him and protect him in Jesus mighty name amen.
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
I am bothered and it is worrying ### who is my boss has decided to take $100 every day from her husband ### saying that she will save it in case if anything should happen to him. I am the one that collects the cash and gives it to her. I have told her to ask him and tell him what she is doing...
Replies
3
Views
62
  • Locked
Please pray that my friend will have a change of heart and love me the same way that I love ###. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
72
  • Locked
It feels at times not praying is as good as praying as I am left everyday with a dark life and no light. I pray and it gets worse.
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayers tonight for a very special girl named ###. She is very ill and needs us to pray for her as she is unable to pray right now. My profile picture is a picture of ###. Please show her your love tonight she is very special to a lot of people.
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayers tonight for a very special girl named ###. She is very ill and needs us to pray for her and with her as she is unable to pray right now. My profile picture is a picture of ###. Please show her your love tonight she is very special to a lot of people.
Replies
4
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom