.one More Chance At Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
God thank you for your grace and your gift of salvation. God I love you please let me meet a Christian woman. My future wife. Please let me buy a house for me and my kids. Please help me God. I know you are please help me to be patient. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
410
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DESIGN DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD ONE MORE DAY AT LEAST OF VIDEOS ANYTHING IS FINE WHILE MY RIGHT LEG HEALS GREATLYYY URGENTLY THEN HOPEFULLY BY MONDAYYYYY THE STING WILL BE HEALED AND I WONT BE LIMPING FROM FALLING GREATLYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY...
Replies
9
Views
122
Lord Heavenly Father, Please keep my friend ### and her father in your prayers during this difficult time. Lord, ### is flying home today because her father is currently in hospice care. She begged her father not to leave this world before she returns after her surgery and her son’s graduation...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom