2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please please pray. I miss ###, please pray he would want to talk to me and see me soon.
Replies
3
Views
52
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for everything in my life. I thank you for everything I have accomplished and will accomplish. I thank you for my family and friends and even my enemies. I thank you for my struggles and everything I have been through that made me who I am today. I thank you for the...
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Prayer for God to keep me from the temptation of the flesh. To live pure for him.
Replies
5
Views
90
  • Locked
Lord please Help them to restore the motto, “In God We Trust,” to more than just a motto, but a way of life. We need you more than ever. Guide us and protect us and strengthen us in that resolve. We ask all this in the name of Jesus our lord and savior. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
89
  • Locked
We can and should pray for America as a whole, but remember that when God sets out to change a nation, He begins by changing people.
Replies
6
Views
62
  • Locked
Please lets pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
89
  • Locked
I am thankful God for all YOU have done for me, are doing for me and will do for me. Please forgive me for my lack of patience, constant worry and anxiety. I am tired of being alone. Even though I got invited places for Thanksgiving and I went, I felt I was not there. I feel so empty these days...
Replies
5
Views
85
  • Locked
Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
Please pray for sound sleep later .. and ### to not drink coffee at night. because ### could barely stay awake today.
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
please pray God to restore me. tell me the right person
Replies
4
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom