Father God, I thank you for everything in my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for everything in my life. I thank you for everything I have accomplished and will accomplish. I thank you for my family and friends and even my enemies. I thank you for my struggles and everything I have been through that made me who I am today. I thank you for the laughter, heartache, smiles, and the tears I've cried. I thank you for being by my side, I thank you for taking me out of the darkness and back into the light. Thank you my Lord God Almighty. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
360
Lord thank you for everything in my life. Thank you for your wonderful Grace and guidance to complete my ### years of service. Now I got transfer to another place. Continue to guide me, protect me, grant me your wisdom knowledge and understanding to discharge my duties well and able to excel in...
Replies
5
Views
418
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom