I am bothered and it is worrying ### who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwinds

Account Closed
I am bothered and it is worrying ### who is my boss has decided to take $100 every day from her husband ### saying that she will save it in case if anything should happen to him. I am the one that collects the cash and gives it to her. I have told her to ask him and tell him what she is doing, but she says no and that she has prayed about it. She gets a weekly allowance and I do not want anyone to mention my name for missing cash when she is not around. He gets the quota and now that she is talking about the money in front of me, I do not feel comfortable with her taking it without asking. Please, please pray about the situation. I just do not want anyone making any false accusations about me when I know that I have told her that she should ask him and speak to her husband about it. Please pray for me also; I need all the help I can get.

The business belongs to the husband and she is also the manager. He had the business before he married her. All the staff are stealing, and I cannot keep my eyes on all of them, and they continue to take without asking. This is too much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
198
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom