2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Father I am praying for Your daughter and our sister please forgive her sins watch over protect from all harm or injury in Jesus Christ name amen
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
please pray for ### to be restored. revelation. peace.
Replies
5
Views
69
  • Locked
Father please forgive ### and protect ### because ### am done in Jesus name I am too weak amen
Replies
5
Views
50
  • Locked
LORD – COUNT US WORTHY !!! Dear LORD GOD, I pray that You will count all of us in Christ Jesus, worthy to escape the coming tribulation of this world, in Jesus’ precious name. Thank You, LORD, for hearing this prayer over us. I give all glory, honor & praise to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
Hi everyone. I am a mom of 2 small boys who was told I have astrocytoma brain cancer stage 3 during my pregnancy. They gave me brain surgery when I was 23 weeks pregnant. My son was born at 39 weeks. I ask that you pray that my brain cancer gets healed. I'm juicing for 8 weeks carrots and...
Replies
7
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am very hurt. My friend has an extra car but doesn't want me to use it. She has parties but doesn't seem to like my input much even though we both have the same idea to have them. Another friend had offered/implied they'd give money for my bday but didn't. Another friend...
Replies
4
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter...
Replies
4
Views
44
  • Locked
I ask you all to pray that I stop having horrible emotions such as fear/embarassment/similar things, and that I start not caring at all what others think and intimidation disappears too.
Replies
6
Views
58
  • Locked
I'd like for you all to pray for my health as well as the salvation and deliverance of ### and her autistic daughter ###, there is lots of demonic involvement in their lives; for their protection and that God would draw them to himself.
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Testimony: God is good all the time. As those who remember my request already know I have stress from different sources such as difficulties with school, loneliness, guilt sins. And yesterday at church something happened: I came before God, and prayed for most of service to him to accept me and...
Replies
7
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom