Father I am praying for Your daughter and our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father I am praying for Your daughter and our sister please forgive her sins watch over protect from all harm or injury in Jesus Christ name amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
332
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
243
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom