Fathe please forgive ### and protect ### because ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father please forgive ### and protect ### because ### am done in Jesus name I am too weak amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
193
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
235
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom