Please pray for me. I am very hurt. My ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am very hurt. My friend has an extra car but doesn't want me to use it. She has parties but doesn't seem to like my input much even though we both have the same idea to have them. Another friend had offered/implied they'd give money for my bday but didn't. Another friend like betrayed me. I have felt so hurt. So put down by ppl. Please pray pls ppl have been so mean to me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
256
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom