2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray me efforts pay off in God's will as I work really hard for our business. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
3
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray I am the parent my kids need me to be. In Jesus Loving Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s blood pressure returns to normal and she is healthy and happy. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone who post a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the desires of their hearts according to the will of God for each of their lives. God let your perfect will be done in your perfect timing. And God bless...
Replies
8
Views
113
  • Locked
please pray for peace from oppression. for ### depression, relationship to improve
Replies
2
Views
49
  • Locked
"Almighty Father, Most Gracious, Most Wonderful, Oh, Most Holy YEHOVAH, Supreme Sovereign LORD GOD, Creator, Thou are ELOHIM there is none other, Mighty, Magnificent, and Miraculous, YAHWEH! We are Yours the sheep of Your pastures, the flocks of Your favor and fancy and we praise You, We...
Replies
2
Views
58
  • Locked
unspoken requests~Amen
Replies
3
Views
49
  • Locked
I pray for restoration of health and protection from harm, in Jesus' name. I pray that all prayers be answered with God's love.
Replies
3
Views
62
  • Locked
please take away the aching pain in my ### heart please.
Replies
5
Views
166
  • Locked
I pray to fully turn to God and fully and truly repent of my sins. I pray that I will live in obedience and diligence to the Father, and through that will every other aspect of my life reflect obedience and diligence. I pray to break the stronghold of lust and masturbation. I don't want it, any...
Replies
4
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom