Please pray I am the parent my kids need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray I am the parent my kids need me to be. In Jesus Loving Name Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please PRAY for my kids and I. My wife and I have recently divorced and my kids are with my ex-wife still. Though some of the reasons for the divorce were on me, not all of it was my fault and God has saved me since then. I know my kids are hurting because they don't understand it all and they...
Replies
8
Views
402
I am a target myself, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my home, my inheritance, my money, our health, wealth, everything that's at risk is attacked daily. A satanic gang up, this conspiring group attacks us daily. Strange woman attacks, masqueraders, Jezebel, monitoring, familiar narcissism...
Replies
9
Views
266
I really need this right now, I don’t know what to do, I’m going through a lot with my mom and my mom hates my girlfriend for some reason, I want our love and relationship to be blessed in Jesus name according to God’s will, her parents apparently don’t approve and it makes me so sad, we both...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom