I pray to fully turn to God and fully ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Journey

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to fully turn to God and fully and truly repent of my sins. I pray that I will live in obedience and diligence to the Father, and through that will every other aspect of my life reflect obedience and diligence. I pray to break the stronghold of lust and masturbation. I don't want it, any of it. I want my whole heart to live for and belong to Jesus Christ.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 – “he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:24 recalls the time when God provided manna, a miraculous bread-like substance, to sustain the...
Replies
12
Views
234
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 81:7 – “In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud; I tested you at the waters of Meribah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 81:7 recounts a moment when God responded to His people’s...
Replies
9
Views
174
Psalm 18:14 : Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them. Historical Context: David wrote Psalm 18 after God delivered him from years of persecution and danger, especially from King Saul. In David’s time, storms with lightning and...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom