I pray for restoration of health and protection from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlepore

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for restoration of health and protection from harm, in Jesus' name.

I pray that all prayers be answered with God's love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will my son ### will feel better tonight and I can hear him laugh and that he can eat. Please pray that God will allow us to keep power so we can be warm during this winter storm and that God protects everyone in its path from being cold or hungry. Thank you again...
Replies
6
Views
290
### severe back pain, need doors to open to fix it. ALSO, I just scraped a concrete pile and damaged my car. Insurance says if we have another claim they will drop us. Help me get it fixed.
Replies
10
Views
318
please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom