2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my ### and my ###, we are in two different countries and trying to be together. Please pray for us; we just want to be together. Please ask God to help us. I beg all of you on here, please ask God.
Replies
10
Views
80
  • Locked
pray for me to be able to cope with ### year old out of control with so much anger and pray that things will work out for ###
Replies
13
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I study. I am getting distracted, which is not good, and I really need to pull up my grade. Pray that God will be faithful.
Replies
10
Views
76
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. He is sick with Bronchitis and continues to work. Please pray that he heals quickly. Love to all
Replies
11
Views
88
  • Locked
I am alone and with no money at Christmas, just as the Holy Family were. Please pray that it won't be too bad, that I will be able to afford enough to eat and not get too cold. Amen
Replies
14
Views
103
  • Locked
I am unable to provide care for my two male guinea pigs and I know that they deserve much better. They are suffering. I ask that God please take them away from me and help them discover a new home.
Replies
13
Views
87
  • Locked
I pray that ### stops bullying me. Amen
Replies
10
Views
201
  • Locked
Dear Friends: I need a sense of forgiveness for sins committed. I have confessed the sins repeatedly but do not feel a sense of forgiveness from God. Instead, I feel a sense of shame and guilt. Please give me words of encouragement as well as prayers.
Replies
10
Views
96
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have been much hurt by two different people, in church. One was a so-called friend of mine, who hardly seems to know or acknowledge they hurt me, or the wrong they did. The other, it's hard for me to see her, as what she did seems so wrong, and the things she said of me...
Replies
10
Views
96
  • Locked
Could could please pray for an important repair we are doing right now, I need God's help, this family bought a refrigerator and I am asking God's favor and that he will touch this refrigerator as I begin repair, and bless it for years to come, To the Glory of God!
Replies
8
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom