Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am alone and with no money at Christmas, just as the Holy Family were. Please pray that it won't be too bad, that I will be able to afford enough to eat and not get too cold. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON !!!!
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
129
Jesus please help my ### is sick and he is missing too much school. I am so worried. Please let him get better and be able to go back to school by Tuesday. Please also let my ### be safe on her plane ride overseas. Please also let my health improve and my computer and printer problems get...
Replies
6
Views
270
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom