Was Deeply Hurt-Please Pray For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wonder what is it that I'm not doing right I've been praying for a permanent job and a healthy relationship but I don't get all of that. I recently applied for a permanent job that I'm well qualified for but didn't get a call and all my relationships are failing and my baby abandoned me and my...
Replies
5
Views
222
I’m hurting. There were some things that happened to me that I will never understand. In those moments I felt abandoned. and it took my health. The crooked paths still seem crooked to me and I’m really fed up with the spiritual warfare and obstacles being put in my way. People are trying their...
Replies
7
Views
223
I’m alone. Lost all my friends by them moving off the island of Hawaii, getting married or we just stopped talking. I’ve been heart aching and heartbreaking alone. I’m not just lonely but very poor. I’m having a hard time finding a job and saving money to get my own apartment which forced me to...
Replies
12
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom