2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I thank you for life my God. Father watch over my boys and guide me to deal with ###'s matters Lord. I believe that I will have my son back home Lord Jesus, for with you all things are possible and I do have the faith that you are working in my life Lord. God I ask for peace in my home and...
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray that ### and I can get back together and give marriage another chance and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 osns for Christmas time, amen.
Replies
11
Views
68
  • Locked
I'm waiting for you, prodigal... it's been months and I'm still on the wait.
Replies
8
Views
45
  • Locked
My friend ### and I are having issues and hurtful things were said to one another. Please pray for us that we reconcile our differences and come together again as friends. And unforgiveness be lifted from ###'s heart and we communicate and understand each other again. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
90
  • Locked
Pray so I Delight in the Lord completely, every second of every breath I breathe and no harm will ever ever come to me in any shape or form, and I will shine so brightly of God's Holy Spirit and speak with such warmth and love and compassion and confidence and wisdom and humor and inspiration...
Replies
8
Views
82
  • Locked
I am feeling a lot better and happier. I feel that God has come in my heart and my life. Thank everyone for their prayers. God bless all of you.
Replies
9
Views
57
  • Locked
I need the LORD to restore hope in my life and provide for all my needs that I shall never be ashamed in this world. Kindly pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
148
  • Locked
IN JESUS NAME HELP ME GET OVER HIM COMPLETELY. I MISS HIM BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE, FOR HE HAS BETRAYED ME, BUT I STILL HAVE FEELINGS :'( PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH THIS, GIVE ME STRENGTH TO NOT CAVE INTO HIM, PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO SAY NO AND MOVE ON. PLEASE GET RID OF ALL...
Replies
11
Views
97
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you feeling lost again this morning. It's another morning that I can't seem to get my mind clear. A morning of feeling lost and not knowing what I should do about my life. As I pray this morning my mind runs with other things. I have a feeling of no connection to...
Replies
11
Views
72
  • Locked
He is the head not the tail(Deut.28:13) no one has an arm like you Lord full of power and might (Job 40:9) Lord please bring your mighty arm and. Senior ### get a wife and have him accept me as his Mom's caretaker and not try to control what is not in your will Lord in my job and his disability...
Replies
8
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom