Guest
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you feeling lost again this morning. It's another morning that I can't seem to get my mind clear. A morning of feeling lost and not knowing what I should do about my life. As I pray this morning my mind runs with other things. I have a feeling of no connection to you this morning. I come here asking you again to be with my family as they are out in the world today. Bring everyone home safe. I am still praying for the opportunity that might be available at work. I am putting it in your hands. It feels so wrong to feel confident inside myself that I can do the job. But it is convincing others that I can. Lord I may make no sense to those who read this I pray that you understand. Again today I thank you for all that you do for me. Be with all those in need. Hear my prayers for each one. In your Son Jesus name I Pray Amen.
