2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. I don't know what to do. I can't even sleep and think straight because I only have limited time in this foreign country and now days coming so fast I don't know what to do. Please make way to bring my job back please enlighten the management mind thru ms...
Replies
8
Views
50
  • Locked
Very important day may God help me in Jesus name accomplish much more than I can in my own strength. I have also been fighting temptation and loneliness. amen.
Replies
10
Views
55
  • Locked
I basically just wanted to say how happy I am that I have been introduced to this prayer site where we as Christians can come together to edify and support each other. It's so nice to be connected to others who share the same values and who love the Saviour with all their hearts! I know that...
Replies
12
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear God please help my ###, he struggle with addiction, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others. Let him see you first and his family, please continue speak, soft to his heart and mind for him to returns back home quickly. I know you will finish up what you have been start...
Replies
10
Views
53
  • Locked
I ask God for financial blessing so that I can afford food and essentials over Christmas. Amen
Replies
13
Views
75
  • Locked
Hello everyone, My name is ###. I have been asking many to pray for my father because he had to have skin graft surgery this morning. Well, I just talked to his nurse; the surgery went ok, no complications during surgery, so thank you all who prayed for ### it means so much to us. Thank you...
Replies
16
Views
100
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before your presence again asking for forgiveness of my sins and my ###'s sins too. I believe in your mercy and grace we will be forgiven if we are truly penitent and do have mercy on my ###'s soul. I thank you for our relationship and continue to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
75
  • Locked
I am the mayor of my community and have been falsely accused of having an affair with the chief of police. Many defamatory remarks have been made against me causing a lot of hardship and humility. I had to pay an attorney $### to represent me. The defamatory remarks and attacks have filtered to...
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
Jesus You know who this is for, please bring this soon --- No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
Please pray that I make the right decisions this week. I have several hurdles that I have to get over successfully this week. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom