Multiply My Time & Protect Me From Temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord protect me from temptation and deliver me from evil. Jesus I rebuke any lustful thoughts and pray that You will cast away any demonic thoughts or entities causing me to stumble. Do not let me fall but bring me out of this fleshy desire in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
400
Lord I know that our battle is not against flesh and bonds it's towards principalities, I have a client her name is ### ### ### she's a client who refuses to pay what she owns me, also she's playing witchcraft she worship the dead, and she even put that picture of her profile, Lord I put her on...
Replies
8
Views
198
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please stand with me in prayer. My heart is full of gratitude because God has never left me, yet I also come before Him weary, burdened, and in need of His strength. Thank you for lifting these requests before our Heavenly Father. 1. Thanksgiving, a Deeper...
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom