2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Holy Father, I truly repent from my sin, today I release into Your Hands this person on my heart and mind. Keep my heart, guard and soften his too. Please reign over us, Lord! May what causes pain between us, be changed, transformed and become a source of great joy and praising You even more!!
Replies
6
Views
80
  • Locked
I am really struggling tonight with restless, can't sleep and feeling not at peace. Need deliverance from enemy that torments me. I have repented but feel so far away from God. Please pray thank u
Replies
10
Views
72
  • Locked
Hi, my name is ###, and I'm a Christian. This year, I met a girl called ###, (from ###) - She's beautiful, and a really lovely person. We both really like each-other. We share a lot in common, and get on really well... but she isn't a Christian. Right from the beginning of our friendship, I...
Replies
11
Views
210
  • Locked
YES LORD! WE THANK YOU FOR VICTORY ON THIS DAY. AND YOUR FAVOR, BLESS US AS WELL. FATHER YOU SAID YOU KNOW ARE NEED BEFORE WE ASK. AND YET YOUR WORD SAY WE HAVE NOT BECAUSE WE ASK NOT, SO I AM ASKING FOR YOUR LOVING HAND IN OUR LIVES TO BRING THE VICTORY WE NEED. IN JESUS NAME!!!
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, I feel low, rejected, let down by someone I love. I fail to understand as I thought I was led by God. Please Pray that the Lord sets me free from emotional pain and turmoil. I need peace and joy renewed, godly discernment for what lies ahead. Please help! Thank you so much.
Replies
6
Views
67
  • Locked
Thrusting you LORD JESUS to cover ### with your full protection today, especially at work, May MY workload be light today as I am having difficulty with my joints and walking, only you know the level of pain and difficulty I am in, please make a way out of no way for me, I so desperately need to...
Replies
9
Views
64
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters, Thank You for your prayers over ###, myself & our marriage. Satan has had a stronghold on this marriage for several weeks now, so please continue to pray strong prayers, for ### & myself (###) & our marriage to be DELIVERED into God's hands & that every attack of the...
Replies
10
Views
118
  • Locked
Yesterday I had so much pain, I didn't feel God to help me, why? Any advice?
Replies
7
Views
143
  • Locked
I am writing this need for prayer in desperation, I am a ### year old female that lives with my male cousin whose older, I moved in with him earlier this year in January and things were great in the beginning but his actions have shown me he wants me gone. I work a stressful job all day and when...
Replies
9
Views
81
  • Locked
My husband just told that he may have liver cancer, needs several tests to see what may be necessary for treatments. Please pray for a healing. His first name is ###, Thank you
Replies
8
Views
183
Back
Top Bottom