In Distress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleugrll

Humble Prayer Partner
I am writing this need for prayer in desperation, I am a ### year old female that lives with my male cousin whose older, I moved in with him earlier this year in January and things were great in the beginning but his actions have shown me he wants me gone. I work a stressful job all day and when I get to his house all I want to do is sleep. Out of no where now he has begun to blast his music and movies without consideration of me trying to get rest I don't say anything because it's his house and when the noise became unbearable and I did ask him to turn it down he ignores me. I really need prayer for my own place, it's time and I've been homeless long enough, I just don't have any idea where I'm going do I stay in ### or my home in ###? But I have no family or friend to help me, I am starting from scratch. Please pray for me, I am so sleep deprived.... I really need to have my own. Thank you
 
bleugirl, I will keep you in my prayers. Read you Bible. Isaiah 41:10, 13. You should find comfort in those words.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I have given testimony of gods faithfulness in answering my petitions. I am requesting now that you stand on his word and agree with me that “MY GOF SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIDY JESUS” and that Jehovah JIREH is my provider. I am in...
Replies
13
Views
677
My name is ###. I am currently facing overwhelming debt and severe financial hardship. I humbly ask for your prayers and supplications during this difficult season of my life. As a father of three children, including an infant who depends on me for care and provision, the burden has become very...
Replies
7
Views
118
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against awaiting of emotional distress. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
5
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom