Dear Brothers & Sisters, Thank You for your prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedbyGod

Beloved of All
Dear Brothers & Sisters, Thank You for your prayers over ###, myself & our marriage. Satan has had a stronghold on this marriage for several weeks now, so please continue to pray strong prayers, for ### & myself (###) & our marriage to be DELIVERED into God's hands & that every attack of the enemy, is broken & loosed from our lives & marriage, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You my Brothers & Sisters again, may God bless & answer all your needs, in Jesus' Holy name. AMEN !
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
156
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
127
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom