These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Father I want to praise you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me this year and I praise you for all the challenges that I have faced that you father will use to make me who you want me to be and to glorify you ! I ask father that in this new year that countless people shall turn to...
Replies
Views
Please keep me in your prayers.. thank you Friends.
Replies
Views
Father i pray for better health , love , and everything in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Father help me to pray right and short and make and impact and not give you a book in Jesus name amen .. at least for me newhope
Replies
Views
I have suffered unexpected and violent onslaughts from my aggressive landlord and have had to flee my home, I was behaving perfectly as a tenant and became increasingly frightened by his aggression to me and other people, I ask in Jesus' Name that he is restrained, he claims to have called the...
Replies
Views
Father i pray that i can have my surgery next year 2014 if its in your will. In Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
I pray for peace in all areas of everyone's lifes in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
I pray that i can be closer to my sister as we were once when we were kids in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Father i pray for NEW Customers 2014 and that are nice or willing to learn about Jesus amen .
Replies
Views
Father i pray that next year 2014 will be a better year for our goals in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom